Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The morning after the first debate between presidential candidates Al Gore and George Bush, Diane talks with people all around the country about each man’s performance, and about what effect the debates may have on public opinion in the remaining weeks before the election.
- Norman Ornstein Is resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute; coauthor with Thomas Mann of "The Broken Branch: How Congress Is Failing America and How to Get It Back on Track."
- Lee Cullum Author and columnist for the Dallas Morning News
- Ed Sarpolus Vice president of Epic/MRA, a polling research firm
- Thomas Mann Senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and co-author of "The Broken Branch: How Congress Is Failing America and How To Get It Back On Track"
- Tom Fiedler Editor, Miami Herald
- Kim Alexander President and founder of the California Voter Foundation
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.