Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The morning after the second presidential debate, guests compare the second debate to the first, and talk about how these events may be influencing voters in the final weeks of the campaigns.
- Ron Elving Washington editor for NPR.
- Lee Cullum Author and columnist for the Dallas Morning News
- Ed Sarpolus Vice president of Epic/MRA, a polling research firm
- Tom Fiedler Editor, Miami Herald
- Kim Alexander President and founder of the California Voter Foundation
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.