Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The National Education Association says the nation’s school districts face the worst budget shortfalls since World War II. A panel talks about why that is, and how all levels of education are being affected by budget crunches across the country.
- Robert Johnston Assistant managing editor for Education Week
- Steve Smith Senior policy specialist for the National Conference of State Legislatures
- Lisa Keegan CEO of Education Leaders Council
- Eugene Hickok Undersecretary of Education
- Lily Eskelsen Secretary-treasurer of the National Education Association
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.