Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Diane and her guests talk about the U.N. role in Iraq’s political transition and explain Iraq’s internal political forces.
- Faleh Jabar Senior fellow at the U.S. Institute of Peace and author of "The Shi'ite Movement in Iraq" (Saqi Books)
- Robin Wright Journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Barham Salih Prime minister of the Kurdish region of Iraq
- Shashi Tharoor U.N. undersecretary general for communications and public information
- Amb. Rend al-Rahim Executive director of the Iraq Foundation and former Ambassador to the U.S. for the Iraqi Governing Council
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.