Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Guest Host: Terence Smith
A panel looks at the state of our oceans and discusses a just-released report by the U.S. Commission on Ocean Policy.
- Linda Candler Vice president, communications - National Fisheries Institute
- William Ruckelshaus Member, U.S. Commission on Ocean Policy first administrator, Environmental Protection Agency.
- Sara Chasis Water program director, Natural Resources Defense Council.
- Lynne Hale Director, Global Marine Initiative, The Nature Conservancy
- Leon Panetta Chief of staff for President Clinton. Mr. Panetta served as chairman of the Pew Oceans Commission. He is chairman and founder of the Panetta Institute.
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.