Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Guest Host: Susan Page
State legislators explain how the economy and federal budget choices affect state budget decisions about education, health care, taxes, and more.
- Nan Grogan Orrock Georgia State Representative (D)
- Kathy Hawken North Dakota State Representative (R)
- Jim Hoops Ohio State Representative (R)
- Ron Bigelow Utah State Representative (R)
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Florida State Senator (D)
- Garnet Coleman Texas State Representative (D)
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.