Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
On the 50th anniversary of the landmark Supreme Court decision, Diane and her guests talk about the ruling’s legacy and what more might be done to realize the dream of racial equality in public education and American society.
- Theodore Shaw President of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Richard Kahlenberg Is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Derrick Bell Visiting professor of law at the New York University Law School and author of "Silent Convenants" (Oxford University Press)
- Minnijean Brown Trickey One of the "Little Rock nine" and a visiting writer at Arkansas State University
- Dr. Shirley Jackson President of Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.