Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
In a new feature film, global climate change spells death and destruction for hundreds of thousands of Americans in a matter of days. Diane and her guests talk about the scientific realities and uncertainties of global climate change.
- John Fialka Environment and energy reporter for "The Wall Street Journal," Washington bureau
- Andrew Revkin Covers the environment for "The New York Times" and writes the paper's "Dot Earth" blog; author, "The North Pole Was Here: Puzzles and Perils at the Top of the World"
- Dr. Anthony Busalacchi Director of the Earth System Science Interdisciplinary Center at the University of Maryland
- Dr. John Christy Professor and director of the Earth System Science Center, University of Alabama at Huntsville
- Dr. Jonathan Pershing Director of the climate, energy and pollution program at the World Resources Institute
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.