New York Times columnist David Brooks talks with Diane about what he sees happening inside Washington and around the country and why he thinks President Trump represents the wrong answer to the right question.
Two political scientists argue that the Israel lobby wields extraordinary influence over U.S. foreign policy. We’ll hear different perspectives on its power in Washington.
- Ambassador Dennis Ross former Middle East Special Coordinator, counselor and Ziegler distinguished fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- Steven Spiegel professor, political science, UCLA assistant director of the Burkle Center for International Relations
- Stephen Walt professor, international affairs, John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- John Mearsheimer professor of political science at the University of Chicago
- James Thurber professor and director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies at American University
Most Recent Shows
Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr. Jessica Zitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.