Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The investigation continues into the source of E.coli contaminated spinach. We’ll hear several perspectives on this latest outbreak and new efforts to reduce the incidence of food borne illness.
- William Schultz Former Food and Drug Administration deputy commissioner, 1994 to 1998
- David Gombas Vice president for science and technical affairs, United Fresh Produce Association
- Robert Brackett Director, Center for Food Safety and Applied Sciences, Food and Drug Administration
- Caroline Smith DeWaal Director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
- Senator Richard Durbin U.S. Senator, Dem, Illinois, Minority Whip
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.