Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr Jessica Vitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
A look at the trial challenging local ordinances aimed at combating illegal immigration in Hazleton, Pa., and the trend it represents. Also: an update on efforts for federal immigration reform.
- Rudy Espinal president, Hazleton Hispanic Business Association
- Lou Barletta mayor, Hazleton, Pennsylvania
- Michael Hethmon co-counsel for the city of Hazleton, Pennsylvania; general counsel, Immigration Reform Law Institute
- Jennifer Ludden reporter, National Public Radio
- Ben Johnson director of the Immigration Policy Center of the American Immigration Law Foundation
Most Recent Shows
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.
David Cole of the ACLU on President Trump's order restricting immigration, Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, the president's likely violation of the Emoluments Clause, and what actions concerned citizens can take.