Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Controversy over regulating the funds for the very wealthy, and their relationship to the greater economy.
- Sebastian Mallaby Director of the Maurice R. Greenberg Center for Geoeconomic Studies; deputy director of studies and Paul A. Volcker senior fellow for international economics at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Randall Dodd Director, Financial Policy Forum and the Derivatives Study Center
- Jenny Anderson Reporter, New York Times
- Richard Blumenthal Attorney general of Connecticut
- Sen. Charles Grassley (R-Iowa), ranking member of the Senate Finance Committee
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.