Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A new report by the New York Police Department examines how radicalization could turn American residents into active terrorists. What is known about the domestic threat and the law enforcement response.
- Brian Michael Jenkins Senior adviser, the RAND Corporation; author of the new book, "Will Terrorists Go Nuclear?"
- James Bamford Author of "Body of Secrets,The Puzzle Palace,and "A Pretext for War."
- Dina Temple-Raston FBI correspondent for NPR. Author of the forthcoming book, "The Jihad Next Door: The Lackawanna Six and Rough Justice in the Age of Terror"
- Kareem W. Shora National executive director, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Richard L. CaÃ±as Director, New Jersey Office of Homeland Security & Preparedness
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.