Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
House Ways and Means Committee Chairman has proposed a major overhaul of the U.S. Tax Code, including repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT). We’ll talk to him and Ranking Member Jim McCrery about the proposal and get analysis from tax policy experts.
- Congressman Charles Rangel A 19-term Democratic congressman representing New York's 15th District and chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee.
- Congressman Jim McCrery An 11-term Republican Congressman for Louisiana's 4th District and Ranking Member of the House Ways and Means Committee
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
- Jason Furman Economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
- David Keating Club for Growth Executive Director
Most Recent Shows
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.
American University history professor Allan Lichtman describes how and why President Donald Trump could be impeached, and then, Pulitzer Prize winning writer Elizabeth Strout on her new book, "Anything is Possible".