Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Colombia, Venezuela, and Ecuador square off over fighting the FARC guerillas. The Colombian conflict, regional tensions, and the role of shifting U.S. counternarcotics tactics.
- Juan Forero Reporter, Washington Post
- Mark Schneider Senior vice president and special adviser on Latin America, International Crisis Group.
- Col. John Cope (U.S. Army - Retired) Senior research fellow, National Defense Univeristy's Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Jose Miguel Vivanco Americas director, Human Rights Watch
- Michael Braun Assistant administrator, chief of operations at the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.