Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Facebook and Linked-in are two of the most popular on-line social networks, but there are now millions of others catering to all ages and a myriad of interests. A look at the growing appeal of on-line social networks and their value to members in the profit and not-for-profit worlds
- Gina Bianchini Co-founder, Ning
- Andy Carvin Senior product manager, NPR Community, NPR Digital Media
- Josh Bernoff Senior VP, Idea Development Forrester Research (www.forrester.com) Co-author of Groundswell
- Manuel Hernandez President, Diabetes Hands Foundation www.tudiabetes.com www.estudiabetes.com
- Amy Worley Director of Digital Marketing, H&R Block, Digital Tax Solutions
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.