Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr. Jessica Zitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
Senator Obama is promising voters more progressive tax policies. Senator McCain vows to cut corporate tax rates. The plans of either candidate could add to the nation’s nearly ten trillion dollar debt. How McCain and Obama differ on tax policies.
- Jason Furman economic advisor to Senator Barack Obama
- Alan Viard resident scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Bob Davis senior economics writer, Wall Street Journal
- Jared Bernstein Chief Economist and Economic Policy Adviser for Vice President Biden and Executive Director of the Vice President's Middle Class Task Force.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin chief economist, director, Congressional Budget Office from 2003 to 2006, and senior domestic policy adviser to the McCain Campaign and a member of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission.
Most Recent Shows
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.
David Cole of the ACLU on President Trump's order restricting immigration, Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, the president's likely violation of the Emoluments Clause, and what actions concerned citizens can take.