Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A look at historical and contemporary beliefs about patriotism in the United States of America.
- Haynes Johnson Journalist, historian and author
- Tony Blankley Syndicated columnist; research fellow with the Heritage Foundation; executive vice president, global public affairs, Edelman International; and former editorial page editor of "The Washington Times." His most recent book is "American Grit: What It Will Take to Survive and Win in the 21st Century."
- Andrew Kohut Director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
- Kathleen Hall Jamieson Director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania; her latest book is "Echo Chamber: Rush Limbaugh and the Conservative Media Establishment"
- Juan Williams NPR News Analyst, FOX News Political analyst, and author of numerous books, including "Enough: The Phony Leaders, Dead-End Movements, and Culture of Failure That Are Undermining Black America--and What We Can Do About It."
- Captain Matthew Klunder Navy Captain Matthew Klunder is the Commandant of Midshipmen at the United States Naval Academy.
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.