Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A discussion about the effectiveness of new cancer drugs and the impact of their high price on patients and doctors.
- Dr. John Marshall Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology at Georgetown's Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Neal Meropol Director, Gastrointestinal Cancer Program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Kevin LaMartina Patient Resource Navigator, The American Cancer Society, at St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Dr. Ed Pezalla National Medical Director for Aetna Pharmacy Management, Hartford CT.
- Randy Burkholder Associate Vice President of Policy, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.