Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
The presidential candidates are going after each other on energy policy, but just how different are they on the issues? We take a look.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Debbi Sease National campaign director, Sierra Club
- Jerry Taylor Senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Nancy Pfotenhauer Senior economic adviser and campaign spokesman for the McCain campaign
- Federico Pena National campaign co-chair for the Obama campaign, former U.S. Energy Secretary
Most Recent Shows
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.
American University history professor Allan Lichtman describes how and why President Donald Trump could be impeached, and then, Pulitzer Prize winning writer Elizabeth Strout on her new book, "Anything is Possible".