Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Guest Host: Frank Sesno
The latest teen birth rate figures are up after a 15-year decline, and the presidential campaign has renewed questions over the effectiveness and appropriateness of comprehensive sex education and abstinence-only education. A look at the trends in teen sexuality and efforts to influence young people’s decision making.
- Sarah Brown Director of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Valerie Huber Executive director, National Abstinence Education Association
- Debra Hauser Executive vice president, Advocates for Youth
- Stan Weed Director and CEO, Institute for Research and Evaluation
- Douglas Kirby Senior research scientist, Education, Training and Research Associates
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.