Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
The plans of John McCain and Barack Obama for improving education.
- Michelle Rhee Is Chancellor of Schools for the District of Columbia
- Greg Toppo Is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Mike Petrilli Is Vice President for National Programs & Policy at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute.
- Richard Kahlenberg Is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Melody Barnes Is a spokesperson for Barack Obama's campaign.
- Lisa Graham Keegan Is a spokesperson for John McCain's campaign.
Most Recent Shows
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.
American University history professor Allan Lichtman describes how and why President Donald Trump could be impeached, and then, Pulitzer Prize winning writer Elizabeth Strout on her new book, "Anything is Possible".