President Trump's possible deal with congressional Democrats on DACA and what Robert Mueller may be learning about Trump's business dealings, then, news from NIH on gene editing, regenerative medicine, and immunotherapy.
The plans of John McCain and Barack Obama for improving education.
- Michelle Rhee Is Chancellor of Schools for the District of Columbia
- Greg Toppo Is an education reporter for USA Today.
- Mike Petrilli Is Vice President for National Programs & Policy at the Thomas B. Fordham Institute.
- Richard Kahlenberg Is Senior Fellow at The Century Foundation.
- Melody Barnes Is a spokesperson for Barack Obama's campaign.
- Lisa Graham Keegan Is a spokesperson for John McCain's campaign.
Most Recent Shows
President Trump’s Surprise Deal With Congressional Democrats And Understanding The North Korean Threat
President Trump's surprise move to side with congressional Democrats on a short term fix for government funding and the debt ceiling raises new questions about other legislative agenda items: What's likely to get done and what's not, and then, understanding the threat from North Korea.
Trumps disparages his Attorney General, Senate Republicans try to overcome differences on healthcare, and Democratic leaders try to re-engage with voters: NY Times reporter Peter Baker on what's going on in Washington and Democrat Jason Kander on how the Democratic Party can grab the momentum.
CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness