Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A look at the states still in play in the race for the presidency, how the electoral map has changed, and what to watch for in the swing states.
- Anne Kornblut Reporter, "The Washington Post."
- Charles Mahtesian National politics editor, Politico
- Brian Vargus Professor of political science, Indiana University
- Adam Smith Political editor, St. Petersburg Times
- Rob Christensen Chief political writer, "The News and Observer" (Raleigh, North Carolina); author "The Paradox of Tar Heel Politics"
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.