New York Times columnist David Brooks talks with Diane about what he sees happening inside Washington and around the country and why he thinks President Trump represents the wrong answer to the right question.
A look at the states still in play in the race for the presidency, how the electoral map has changed, and what to watch for in the swing states.
- Anne Kornblut reporter, "The Washington Post."
- Rob Christensen chief political writer, "The News and Observer" (Raleigh, North Carolina); author "The Paradox of Tar Heel Politics"
- Adam Smith political editor, St. Petersburg Times
- Brian Vargus professor of political science, Indiana University
- Charles Mahtesian national politics editor, Politico
Most Recent Shows
Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr. Jessica Zitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.