Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
A discussion of initiatives on the ballot in 36 states this November 4th. Voters will decide on initiatives ranging from abortion and state income taxes to same-sex marriage and affirmative action.
- Kristine Wilfore Is Executive Director of the Ballot Initiative Strategy Center
- Jennie Drage Bowser Is a policy analyst at the National Conference of State Legislatures.
- Pamela Prah Covers politics and budget issues at Stateline.org.
- Maura Dolan Reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Eric Moskowitz Reporter, Boston Globe
Most Recent Shows
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.
American University history professor Allan Lichtman describes how and why President Donald Trump could be impeached, and then, Pulitzer Prize winning writer Elizabeth Strout on her new book, "Anything is Possible".