Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A discussion about survival options for the struggling auto industry.
- James Politi Is U.S. Economics and Trade Correspondent for the "Financial Times."
- David Cole Is Chairman of the Center for Automotive Research. He is an industry analyst specializing in vehicle design and overall automotive industry trends.
- David Shepardson Washington bureau chief, The Detroit News.
- Paul Ingrassia Journalist and author of "Crash Course: the American Automobile Industry's Road from Glory to Disaster"
- Charles Territo Communications director, the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers.
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.