Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A dramatic decline in the price of milk threatens the livelihood of thousands of dairy farmers. Calls for the Obama Administration to address the drop in milk prices and help America’s dairy farmers.
- Ruth Saunders Vice president for policy and legislative affairs, International Dairy Foods Association
- Chris Galen Senior vice president, communications, National Milk Producers Federation
- Katherine Ozer Executive director, National Family Farm Coalition
- Rep. Peter Welch Democratic congressman, Vermont
- Paul Rozwadoski Dairy farmer from Stanley, Wisconsin, and chairman of the Dairy Subcommittee, National Family Farm Coalition
- James W. (Jim) Miller USDA undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agriculture Services
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.