Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The Obama administration is preparing new measures for confronting another swine flu outbreak. Schools and hospitals seek guidance on how best to handle a resurgence this fall. The latest on efforts to address swine flu.
- Elizabeth Turnipseed, M.D. Medical Director for Disease Control at the Jefferson County Department of Health, Birmingham, Alabama
- Dr. Anthony Fauci Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
- Bruce Gellin, M.D., M.P.H. Director, National Vaccine Program Office, Office of Public Health and Science, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Dr. Anne Schuchat Director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
- Grace Crickette Chief Risk Officer for the University of California.
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.