Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr Jessica Vitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
The Obama administration is preparing new measures for confronting another swine flu outbreak. Schools and hospitals seek guidance on how best to handle a resurgence this fall. The latest on efforts to address swine flu.
- Grace Crickette Chief Risk Officer for the University of California.
- Dr. Anne Schuchat Director of CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.
- Bruce Gellin, M.D., M.P.H. Director, National Vaccine Program Office, Office of Public Health and Science, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health, the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Elizabeth Turnipseed, M.D. Medical Director for Disease Control at the Jefferson County Department of Health, Birmingham, Alabama
- Dr. Anthony Fauci director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
Most Recent Shows
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.
David Cole of the ACLU on President Trump's order restricting immigration, Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, the president's likely violation of the Emoluments Clause, and what actions concerned citizens can take.