Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
The traditional business model for journalism is collapsing, but it’s not clear what will take its place: An update on new efforts to ensure a vibrant and independent press that include for profit, low profit, and non-profit news organizations.
- Leonard Downie Vice president at large, and former executive editor of the Washington Post, co-author of a new report from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism, "The Reconstruction of American Journalism"
- Senator Ben Cardin Democrat, MD
- Stephen Engelberg Managing editor, ProPublica
- Phil Balboni Founder, Global Post
- Arianna Huffington Editor-in-chief, "The Huffington Post."
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.