President Trump's possible deal with congressional Democrats on DACA and what Robert Mueller may be learning about Trump's business dealings, then, news from NIH on gene editing, regenerative medicine, and immunotherapy.
The Obama administration sends mixed signals on mountaintop coal mining. After putting dozens of proposed projects on hold, the EPA has endorsed an operation in West Virginia. Ongoing controversy over mountaintop coal mining.
- Joe Lovett Executive Director of Appalachian Center for the Economy and the Environment in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
- Judy Bonds Co-Director of Coal River Mountain Watch
- Siobhan Hughes Reporter for the Wall Street Journal covering energy and the environment
- Tom Hamburger An investigative reporter who covers the White House and executive branch for the "Los Angeles Times."
- Roger Horton Founder of Citizens for Coal
Most Recent Shows
President Trump’s Surprise Deal With Congressional Democrats And Understanding The North Korean Threat
President Trump's surprise move to side with congressional Democrats on a short term fix for government funding and the debt ceiling raises new questions about other legislative agenda items: What's likely to get done and what's not, and then, understanding the threat from North Korea.
Trumps disparages his Attorney General, Senate Republicans try to overcome differences on healthcare, and Democratic leaders try to re-engage with voters: NY Times reporter Peter Baker on what's going on in Washington and Democrat Jason Kander on how the Democratic Party can grab the momentum.
CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness