Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
A faster, cheaper and more widely available Internet: How the FCC is proposing to remake the country’s communications infrastructure and what it could mean for consumers and the U.S. telecommunications industry.
- Blair Levin Executive director, Federal Communications Commission
- Dennis Wharton Spokesperson, National Association of Broadcasters
- Christopher McCabe Vp, regulatory affairs, CTIA, the wireless association
- Ben Scott Policy director, Free Press
- Adam Thierer Progress and Freedom Foundation
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.