CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness
A Christian militia in Michigan is charged with plotting against the U.S. and attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. How a weak economy, the election of the first African-American president and political extremism are fueling the rise of militias and hate groups.
- Mark Potok Director, Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, the group's latest report, "Rage on the Right," documents the growth in the number of hate and extremist groups.
- Chip Berlet A senior analyst with Political Research Associates and a veteran freelance writer who specializes in investigating right-wing social movements.
- Carrie Johnson Reporter, The Washington Post.
- Carolyn Brown An Assistant Professor at American University, School of Communication, and a documentary filmmaker.
- Michael Lackomar Livingston County Team Leader for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia
Most Recent Shows
Two perspectives on the magnitude of the the opioid addiction crisis we face in this country, then, what a new play based on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia teaches us about political polarization and compromise.
Financial Times columnist Ed Luce explains what has given rise to populism in the West. Then, a Georgetown professor on the parallels between Charlotte Bronte's life and that of her famous protagonist Jane Eyre.
Fast action at the EPA on President Trump's pledge to roll back environmental regulations, then, epic swimmer Diane Nyad on the many benefits of walking.