Lawfare's Quinta Jurecic on what's next for the January 6th Committee and the steps Congress can take to safeguard American democracy.
A Christian militia in Michigan is charged with plotting against the U.S. and attempting to deploy weapons of mass destruction. How a weak economy, the election of the first African-American president and political extremism are fueling the rise of militias and hate groups.
- Mark Potok Director, Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center, the group's latest report, "Rage on the Right," documents the growth in the number of hate and extremist groups.
- Chip Berlet A senior analyst with Political Research Associates and a veteran freelance writer who specializes in investigating right-wing social movements.
- Carrie Johnson Reporter, The Washington Post.
- Carolyn Brown An Assistant Professor at American University, School of Communication, and a documentary filmmaker.
- Michael Lackomar Livingston County Team Leader for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia
Most Recent Shows
Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."