Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Key primaries in a handful of states Tuesday will reveal much about voter attitudes toward incumbents and the Obama agenda. Analysis of the results and what they could mean for Democratic and Republican prospects this fall.
- Amy Walter Editor in Chief of National Journal’s Hotline On Call.
- Chris Cillizza Is managing editor of PostPolitics.com and author of "The Fix" on washingtonpost.com.
- Gerard Matthews Associate Editor for the Arkansas Times.
- Dave Davies Senior reporter for public radio station WHYY in Philadelphia.
- Amanda Van Benschoten Political reporter for the Kentucky Enquirer
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.