Trumps disparages his Attorney General, Senate Republicans try to overcome differences on healthcare, and Democratic leaders try to re-engage with voters: NY Times reporter Peter Baker on what's going on in Washington and Democrat Jason Kander on how the Democratic Party can grab the momentum.
Public anger is mounting over the worst oil spill in U.S. history. A panel joins Diane for An update on BP’s latest, and riskiest, plan to contain the leak, and political and policy challenges facing the Obama Administration.
- Stephen Power Reporter, Wall Street Journal.
- Elgie Holstein Vice president for land, water and wildlife programs for Environmental Defense Fund.
- Tadeusz Patzek Chairman of petroleum and geosystems engineering at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Congressman Ed Markey Mass, Dem
- Mike Frenette Captain, charter fishing boat, Venice Louisiana
Most Recent Shows
CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness
Two perspectives on the magnitude of the the opioid addiction crisis we face in this country, then, what a new play based on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia teaches us about political polarization and compromise.
Financial Times columnist Ed Luce explains what has given rise to populism in the West. Then, a Georgetown professor on the parallels between Charlotte Bronte's life and that of her famous protagonist Jane Eyre.