Why the bargain the GOP and President Trump may be unraveling and more questions about Trump family business entanglements here and abroad
Moscow has denounced the arrest of 11 people accused of being part of a Russian spy network operating in the U-S: What’s behind the charges and implications for U-S-Russian relations.
- Jessica Golloher Freelance correspondent
- Andrei Sitov Washington bureau chief for Itar-Tass.
- Stephen Flanagan Svp and Henry A Kissinger chair, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Professor of American Foreign Policy, Paul Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University. and former National Security Advisor to President Carter from 1977 to 1981.
- Peter Brookes Senior fellow for national security affairs at the Heritage Foundation; former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asian and Pacific affairs in the second Bush administration; author, "A Devil's Triangle: Terrorism, WMD and Rogue States."
Most Recent Shows
Reaction to this week's political shocks, why many conservatives are choosing to double down on Trump critics, and then, a conversation on the growing dis-union in America.
Political fallout from the dismissal of FBI director James Comey, how our government created racially segregated cities, and a young Palestinian's perspective on Mideast peace.
Washington Post reporter Dan Balz on covering President Trump and linguist Deborah Tannen on how women support each other with the words they use.