Diane speaks with Dr. Roger Kligler who is living with advanced stage cancer on why he's suing the state of Massachusetts for the 'Right to Die' and with Dr Jessica Vitter, and intensive care and palliative care specialist on why better communication is so needed between doctors and patients facing end-of-life issues.
The B-P disaster has raised concerns about possible contamination of seafood from the Gulf of Mexico. Setting safety standards for consumers and the fishing industry.
- David Fahrenthold Washington Post environmental reporter.
- George Barisich 3rd generation American-Croatian commercial fisherman. He is President of the United Commercial Fisherman's Association in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana.
- Don Kraemer Acting Deputy Director of F.D.A.'s Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
- Steve Murawski Director of Scientific Programs and Chief Science Advisor for NOAA - the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Caroline Smith DeWaal director of food safety for the Center for Science in the Public Interest
Most Recent Shows
Glenn Thrush, White House correspondent for the New York Times, describes operations inside the Trump White House, and science writer Sharon Begley explains why compulsions can useful in times of anxiety.
President Trump announces his nominee for the Supreme Court, legal battles ramp up in opposition to the Trump's executive order on immigration restrictions,and some in Congress vow to resist: Three political experts speculate on the future of our three branches of government and their respective powers in the Trump administration.
David Cole of the ACLU on President Trump's order restricting immigration, Jeff Sessions for Attorney General, the president's likely violation of the Emoluments Clause, and what actions concerned citizens can take.