CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness
What’s next for consumers and business after Congress approves the largest overhaul of financial regulations since the Great Depression. How the new rules could re-shape Wall Street.
- Senator Christopher Dodd Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut and chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.
- Neal Wolin Deputy secretary of the Department of the Treasury.
- Damian Paletta Reporter, The Wall Street Journal.
- Alexis Simendinger Senate correspondent for the National Journal.
- Binyamin Appelbaum Reporter, The New York Times.
Most Recent Shows
Two perspectives on the magnitude of the the opioid addiction crisis we face in this country, then, what a new play based on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia teaches us about political polarization and compromise.
Financial Times columnist Ed Luce explains what has given rise to populism in the West. Then, a Georgetown professor on the parallels between Charlotte Bronte's life and that of her famous protagonist Jane Eyre.
Fast action at the EPA on President Trump's pledge to roll back environmental regulations, then, epic swimmer Diane Nyad on the many benefits of walking.