CNN senior congressional reporter, Manu Raju, on healthcare, meetings with Russians and other Washington news stories, then, how smart phones could be used to help treat diagnose and treat mental illness
Drought and record high temperatures in Russia and locusts in Australia threaten global wheat production. How planting decisions made by farmers could affect world-wide grain prices and supplies.
- William Mauldin Moscow Deputy Bureau Chief for Dow Jones News Wire and the Wall Street Journal
- Maximo Torero Division Director of the Markets, Trade, and Institutions Division at the International Food Policy Research Institute
- Chris Hurt Professor of agricultural economics at Purdue University
- Alan Tracy President of U.S. Wheat Associates
- Jerry McReynolds Wheat producer president, National Association of Wheat Growers
Most Recent Shows
Two perspectives on the magnitude of the the opioid addiction crisis we face in this country, then, what a new play based on Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia teaches us about political polarization and compromise.
Financial Times columnist Ed Luce explains what has given rise to populism in the West. Then, a Georgetown professor on the parallels between Charlotte Bronte's life and that of her famous protagonist Jane Eyre.
Fast action at the EPA on President Trump's pledge to roll back environmental regulations, then, epic swimmer Diane Nyad on the many benefits of walking.