Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
On Tuesday morning, the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and other sites in the United States were hit by what appears to be a coordinated terrorist act. Diane talks with experts on national security and takes listener calls as the nation reacts to the tragedy.
- Anthony Lake Former National Security Adviser and professor at Georgetown University
- Daniel Schorr NPR Senior News Analyst
- Vincent Cannistraro Former CIA senior intelligence official in charge of counterterrorism operations and analysis
- Admiral William Crowe Former chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Clint Van Zandt Former FBI agent
Most Recent Shows
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.
from the archives with Judy Woodruff, retiring anchor of the PBS NewsHour. In a 2018 interview she talked about her start as a reporter, the changing role of journalism and how a family tragedy taught her about overcoming adversity.A conversation