Diane and her guests talk about the U.N. role in Iraq’s political transition and explain Iraq’s internal political forces.
- Faleh Jabar Senior fellow at the U.S. Institute of Peace and author of "The Shi'ite Movement in Iraq" (Saqi Books)
- Robin Wright Journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Barham Salih Prime minister of the Kurdish region of Iraq
- Shashi Tharoor U.N. undersecretary general for communications and public information
- Amb. Rend al-Rahim Executive director of the Iraq Foundation and former Ambassador to the U.S. for the Iraqi Governing Council