Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
Diane and her guests talk about the U.N. role in Iraq’s political transition and explain Iraq’s internal political forces.
- Faleh Jabar Senior fellow at the U.S. Institute of Peace and author of "The Shi'ite Movement in Iraq" (Saqi Books)
- Robin Wright Journalist, author and foreign policy analyst at the United States Institute of Peace. Her most recent book is "Dreams and Shadows: The Future of the Middle East."
- Barham Salih Prime minister of the Kurdish region of Iraq
- Shashi Tharoor U.N. undersecretary general for communications and public information
- Amb. Rend al-Rahim Executive director of the Iraq Foundation and former Ambassador to the U.S. for the Iraqi Governing Council
Most Recent Shows
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.
from the archives with Judy Woodruff, retiring anchor of the PBS NewsHour. In a 2018 interview she talked about her start as a reporter, the changing role of journalism and how a family tragedy taught her about overcoming adversity.A conversation