The Cook Political Report's Amy Walter discusses why President Biden's popular policies haven't translated to popularity among voters.
Over the weekend thousands demonstrated in support of the estimated 12 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. We’ll discuss proposed changes to U.S immigration law.
- Dan Stein President of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Jeanne Butterfield Executive director of the American Immigration Lawyers' Association
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Jeff Passel Demographer, Pew Hispanic Center
- Ron Elving Washington editor for NPR.
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize winning author Anthony Doerr talks about his new novel, "Cloud Cuckoo Land," and why he says his job as a writer is to reveal our interconnections as people, and as a planet.
Rep. Adam Schiff discusses the Democrats' agenda heading into the midterms, the January 6th investigation, and his new book, "Midnight In Washington: How We Almost Lost Our Democracy And Still Could."
Apoorva Mandavilli, New York Times science and global health reporter, discusses vaccine safety, parent hesitancy, and what vaccinating this age group could mean for the future of the pandemic.