Lawfare's Quinta Jurecic on what's next for the January 6th Committee and the steps Congress can take to safeguard American democracy.
Over the weekend thousands demonstrated in support of the estimated 12 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. We’ll discuss proposed changes to U.S immigration law.
- Dan Stein President of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Jeanne Butterfield Executive director of the American Immigration Lawyers' Association
- David Winston Republican pollster and President of the Winston Group. He also writes for Roll Call and is a CBS News consultant.
- Jeff Passel Demographer, Pew Hispanic Center
- Ron Elving Washington editor for NPR.
Most Recent Shows
Susan Glasser and Peter Baker are veteran political journalists who closely covered the presidency of Donald Trump, he as the New York Times chief White House correspondent, she as a…
For months it looked like Russia was waging – and winning -- a battle of attrition. But last week Ukrainian forces made dramatic gains on the battlefield, retaking vast areas…
From McCarthyism to January Sixth, best-selling author David Corn says the G.O.P has a long history of using paranoia, grievance, and tribalism for political gain. His new book is "American Psychosis."