Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
Guest Host: Susan Page
A boycott and walkouts from jobs and schools are the latest demonstrations calling attention to the issue of immigration reform. Susan Page talks with her guests talk about the politics of the debate, both within the U.S. government and among immigrants and immigration activists.
- Frank Sharry Executive director of the National Immigration Forum
- Dan Stein President of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
- Rep. Mike Conaway R-Texas, 11th District
- Rep. Raúl Grijalva D-Arizona, 7th District
- Nativo Lopez National president of the Mexican American Political Association
Most Recent Shows
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.
At the end of the year Dr. Anthony Fauci will step down from his post as the nation's top infectious disease doctor. He talks to Diane about his 38 years on the job -- and what's next.