The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Polls indicate that U.S. policy in Iraq will be a top issue for voters next fall. A panel discusses how the ongoing war in Iraq may shape mid-term Congressional campaigns.
- Bob Benenson Editor, cqpolitics.com; political editor, Congressional Quarterly
- Andrew Kohut Director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
- Ron Elving Washington editor for NPR.
- Ned Lamont Democratic primary candidate challenging U.S. Senator Joe Lieberman,Connecticut
- Congressman Christopher Shays Republican, 4th district, Connecticut in his 10th term
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…