Inflation is high. The GDP has shrunk. But the job market has never been better. The Washington Post's Damian Paletta helps make sense of the U.S. economy today.
Two political scientists argue that the Israel lobby wields extraordinary influence over U.S. foreign policy. We’ll hear different perspectives on its power in Washington.
- John Mearsheimer Professor of political science at the University of Chicago
- Stephen Walt Professor, international affairs, John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Ambassador Dennis Ross Former Middle East Special Coordinator, counselor and Ziegler distinguished fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- James Thurber Professor and director of the Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies at American University
- Steven Spiegel Professor, political science, UCLA assistant director of the Burkle Center for International Relations
Most Recent Shows
From high mortgage rates to shortages that have spread coast to coast, New York Times reporter Emily Badger explains the roots -- and consequences of our country's broken housing system.
Fifty years after the Tuskegee study, Diane talks to Harvard's Evelynn Hammonds about the intersection of race and medicine in the United States, and the lessons from history that can help us understand health inequities today.
Pills, the right to travel and fetal personhood laws -- Diane talks to Temple University Law School's Rachel Rebouché about what's next in the fight over abortion in the U.S.