U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice met with Arab leaders in Rome to discuss conditions that could end the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah. We talk about the conflict and prospects for a cease fire.
- Hisham Melhem Washington bureau chief for Al-Arabiya TV, and Washington correspondent for "An-Nahar"
- Richard Murphy Served as U.S. Ambassador to Syria, the Philippines, and Saudi Arabia, and former Assistant Secretary of State for Near East and South Asian Affairs under President Reagan
- Theodore Kattouf Served as U.S ambassador to United Arab Emirates and Syria
- Shibley Telhami Anwar Sadat Professor for Peace and Development, University of Maryland, and author of "The Stakes: America in the Middle East" (Westview Press)
- Ambassador Nicholas Burns Professor in the Practice of Diplomacy and International Politics at the Harvard Kennedy School and former Under Secretary for Political Affairs at the U.S. Department of State