Inflation is high. The GDP has shrunk. But the job market has never been better. The Washington Post's Damian Paletta helps make sense of the U.S. economy today.
A discussion with those who have chronicled the disaster, response, and recovery.
- Anderson Cooper Anchor of Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN
- Bill Walsh Washington reporter, The Times-Picayune (New Orleans)
- Melanie Burford Photographer, Dallas Morning News
- R. David Paulison Director, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Sam Pollard Co-producer with Spike Lee and supervising editor, "When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts"
Most Recent Shows
From high mortgage rates to shortages that have spread coast to coast, New York Times reporter Emily Badger explains the roots -- and consequences of our country's broken housing system.
Fifty years after the Tuskegee study, Diane talks to Harvard's Evelynn Hammonds about the intersection of race and medicine in the United States, and the lessons from history that can help us understand health inequities today.
Pills, the right to travel and fetal personhood laws -- Diane talks to Temple University Law School's Rachel Rebouché about what's next in the fight over abortion in the U.S.