The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
A discussion with those who have chronicled the disaster, response, and recovery.
- Anderson Cooper Anchor of Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN
- Bill Walsh Washington reporter, The Times-Picayune (New Orleans)
- Melanie Burford Photographer, Dallas Morning News
- R. David Paulison Director, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Sam Pollard Co-producer with Spike Lee and supervising editor, "When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts"
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…