Legal analyst Kimberly Wehle on the 14th Amendment and whether it can be used to keep Donald Trump off the ballot.
Senators Pete Domenici, Edward Kennedy, and Mike Enzi have introduced legislation that requires health insurers who cover mental illnesses to offer benefits on par with those provided for physical ailments. We’ll talk about the implications of parity for mental health benefits and prospects for this legislation.
- Senator Pete Domenici R, New Mexico
- Paul Dennett Vice president for health policy, American Benefits Council
- Andrew Sperling Director of federal legislative advocacy, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Keith Dixon President, Cigna Behaviorial Health
- Senator Edward Kennedy D, Massachusetts.
Most Recent Shows
Diva Denyce Graves talks about her storied career and her new push to make opera more diverse -- and more relevant.
Another school year has begun. Diane talks to AP education reporter Bianca Vazquez Toness about the lingering effects of the pandemic on schools, students and learning.
Wildfires, storms and heat domes. Climate journalist Jeff Goodell talks about the rising temperatures fueling our extreme weather and what lessons we can learn from this record-breaking summer.