Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Senators Pete Domenici, Edward Kennedy, and Mike Enzi have introduced legislation that requires health insurers who cover mental illnesses to offer benefits on par with those provided for physical ailments. We’ll talk about the implications of parity for mental health benefits and prospects for this legislation.
- Senator Pete Domenici R, New Mexico
- Paul Dennett Vice president for health policy, American Benefits Council
- Andrew Sperling Director of federal legislative advocacy, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Keith Dixon President, Cigna Behaviorial Health
- Senator Edward Kennedy D, Massachusetts.
Most Recent Shows
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…
Veteran journalist Susan Page on what the battle to choose a speaker of the House says about the GOP and politics in America today.