A draft report by The National Toxicology Program found there is ‘some concern’ that exposure to BPA, a chemical found in many household products including some water and baby bottles, could lead to human health risks. We’ll talk about questions raised by the findings.
- Steven Hentges American Chemistry Council PhD Senior Director Polycarbonate/BPA Global Group
- Frederick vom Saal Reproductive scientist and professor, Division of Biological Sciences, College of Arts & Science at the University of Missouri-Columbia
- Warren Foster Director, center for reproductive care and reproductive biology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- John Bucher Associate director, National Toxicology Program, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Tony Clement Health Minister, Canada