Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
Record breaking gas prices are prompting new questions about our nation’s transportation infrastructure. A look at the state of mass transit, our highway systems, and the role of the federal government
- Congressman Earl Blumenauer Oregon, 3rd District, Democrat
- Robert Puentes Senior fellow, Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution.
- Randal OToole Senior fellow, Cato Institute
- Mayor Greg Nickels Mayor of Seattle, Washington
- Tyler Duvall Infrastructure-strategy consultant with McKinsey and Company
Most Recent Shows
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.
At the end of the year Dr. Anthony Fauci will step down from his post as the nation's top infectious disease doctor. He talks to Diane about his 38 years on the job -- and what's next.