How hospice became big business. A new investigation in The New Yorker reveals an industry that at times puts profits before patients.
Guest Host: Steve Roberts
President Bush has lifted a 27 year executive order banning offshore drilling. The move puts new pressure on Congress to follow suit, but many believe expanded offshore drilling will have little impact on current record breaking oil prices. An update on the domestic drilling debate and evolving U.S. energy policies.
- Robert Bryce Managing editor, Energy Tribune and author of "Gusher of Lies: The Dangerous Delusions of Energy Independence"
- Sheryl Gay Stolberg White House correspondent, "The New York Times."
- Athan Manuel Director, Lands Protection Program, Sierra Club
- Congressman Steny Hoyer House Majority Leader, Democrat, 5th Congressional District, Maryland
- Congressman Adam Putnam Republican, 12 District, Florida
Most Recent Shows
Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer Jon Meacham on the evolution of Abraham Lincoln's moral principles and political leadership -- and what the era of Lincoln can teach us about the state of our democracy today.
What troubles at Twitter say about the state of social media -- and why one tech watcher argues this could transform the industry in positive ways.
Political analyst Norman Ornstein on control of Congress, the red wave that wasn't, and other lessons from the midterm elections.