The beating death of Tyre Nichols has renewed calls for reforming the police. But can anything really change?
Some say Republican Vice Presidential nominee, Governor Sarah Palin, has been subjected to unfair media attention. A look at presidential campaign coverage, allegations of bias, and charges of elitism in the media.
- Bill Keller Executive editor of the New York Times
- Howard Kurtz Washington Post media reporter, host of CNN's "Reliable Sources" and author.
- Peter Brown Assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute, specializes in polling of electoral battleground states, including Ohio and Florida
- Ted Koppel Managing editor, Discovery Channel and senior news analyst, NPR
- Heather Higgins Chair of the board, the Independent Women's Forum.
- Jonathan Weisman White House reporter for "The Wall Street Journal."
Most Recent Shows
Veteran diplomat Richard Haass turns from foreign affairs to threats from within. He argues Americans focus so much on rights we forget our obligations as citizens -- and the country is suffering because of it.
Behind the lies of Congressman George Santos. Diane talks to the owner of the small weekly paper that first broke the story, and a Washington Post journalist who is following the money to see who financed Santos's political rise.
House GOP members launched a new committee this week to investigate the “weaponization” of the U.S. government. These lawmakers claim federal law enforcement and national security agencies have targeted and…